Do You Need Money?
Here's a short checklist of what we need to help:
1. Loan Amount
2. Duration (term)
3. Closing deadline
4. Reason for deadline
1. Amount of existing first lien
2. Amount of other liens
1. Collateral Type
2. Number of Units
3. Total Square Footage
4. Street Address
7. Purchase Price and Purchase Date (if refi)
8. “As Is” Real Estate Value
9. Date of “as is” Appraisal/BPO
10. Net Operating Income (NOI)
11. Capital Expenditures since Purchase ($)
12. Vacancy (%)
1. Net Worth of Guarantor(s)
2. Estimated liquid assets of Guarantor(s)
3. FICO Score of Guarantor(s)
4. Guarantor(s) investment in collateral – current or proposed
5. Sponsor’s Website
Use of Proceeds:
Please provide a concise description, a few sentences, on the Use of Proceeds (i.e., discuss: acquisition, refinance, site improvement, tenant improvements, planning, design/permitting, carry costs and etc.)
Please provide a concise description, a few sentences on the Exit Strategy (e.g. discuss prospective buyer, prospective permanent financing).
Real Estate Investor Program
Investing with STK is a process wherein we provide tools, strategies, and resources so you can invest in real estate for your own profit on your own time. A second approach is where we use a hands-on tactic through partnering on actual transactions with you at the helm or sided-by-side. The choice of method is yours. Below we describe some of what will take place should you decide to work with us.
1. The best method to be mentored and learn how to do it successfully, while minimizing risks and chances for negative financial outcomes, is to partner on transactions that STK will pursue on our collective behalf, with your skin in the game and name on the dotted line, while sharing the return on investment (R.O.I.), until you get strong enough to do deals on your own, whenever and where ever your choose, or, you get strong enough and we continue to do deals together, whenever and where ever we choose.
1.a. Partnership Method: STK charges you an upfront $5000,00 deposit/retainer, that will be applied to your first transaction with STK. Purpose: Motivation - We want you to value what you are doing (undertaking) and value our time; and STK wants to be motivated to take the time to initiate working with you. Our first transaction will take care of our ongoing motivation.
1.b. Non-Partner Option: Class/Program Fee: $10,000.00 - learn everything and go do transactions on your own.
2. STK will discuss with you and examine your personal strengths and weaknesses to do real estate investing, and the tools to turn weaknesses into strengths to make doing real estate investing easier and earning greater R.O.I.
3. Acquisition of vacant land/lots to build new affordable homes, and upon completion, sell it. What? Why? How?
4. Acquisition of existing multi-family or single-family property for rehab and flip, What? Why? How?
5. Selling process: wholesale and/or retail; or assignment. Why? How?
6. Funding: "Show me the money!" All of it. Hard, Soft, Bridge, Interest Only, Private, Bank, OPM, Buyer Money, Government Money, Transactional Funding, and Hidden Capital.
7. Partnering process presented in line item #1.a - Partner on specific transactions with R.O.I. spelled out in writing - in advance. This method guarantees your success.
8. If STK feels you need motivation, attitude changes, planning skills development, time management development, financial education, or discipline training, STK will recommend it from a business perspective - it is not to be taken personally.
9. STK will set/schedule your access to training in a priority designed for effective absorption of the material being presented and structures to provide a step by step orderly process as work through your personal real estate investing goals. Webinars, online videos, and telephone conference calls will be the mechanisms STK will use allowing the utmost flexibility for your availability.
10. Assisting you in structuring yourselves financially, pointing to best tax practices as a real estate investor will also be shared. STK’s hope and wish for you is financial success beyond your most potent dreams.
Confirm your willingness and readiness to proceed through the Contact Page on the navigation bar. After receipt of your acknowledgement to start, STK shall prepare an invoice and schedule your participation to our mutual satisfaction.
STK provides financing options for every type of real estate and community development project you desire to pursue. In order to assist you, we request that you compile and submit the following Community Development Checklist information allowing STK to pinpoint the specifics of your finance request and bring to bear our available resources to support your success. If you are seeking funding only, you may scroll directly to the "finance only" section at the bottom of the checklist for items needed relating to obtaining financing specifically:
Please provide all that you can of the following:
Location map of chosen City/County Metroplex area. Provide address. Designate specific acreage.
Total project acres. Lot sizes, cost undeveloped and developed, wholesale/retail costs.
Infrastructure type and or availability- electricity, water and sewer connections and are the planned/present water and sewer lines adequate.
Land or property status: owned, donated, conveyed, subordinated; copy of deed, title, insurance, appraisal, liens, mortgages, notes; recent or current tax docs – paid/due.
Project is better off if it is not located next to an air field, railroad, or hazard materials site, and preferably not located in floodplain zone. Status?
Planned sales prices/or after construction value if for direct use/occupancy.
Present zoning, density, and local building code specifications.
Population of City/County Metroplex. If available, approximate population numbers and percentage by ethnic identity and political leaning or affiliation.
Mark map of City/County Metroplex with location of schools, major shopping, churches, industries, businesses, etc.
Brief list of comparable land and property prices and values in the area of acreage tract to be developed. (Give tract sizes and note on map.)
Show on City/County Metroplex map major home developments, prices range, approximate number of homes proposed, how many are sold, how long developments have been under construction and sale, and approximate monthly and yearly market absorption rate.
Provide local Government, Property Appraiser, and Clerk of the Court website addresses.
Growth of City/County Metroplex per year (approximate) since 2010 (or latest available) and projected population growth (Chamber of Commerce) per year 2019 – 2024. Is our project in compliance with comprehensive plan and no neighborhood/commission resistance?
Demographic profile of typical home buyer/renter citing age, family size, who works, where they work, approximate combined household income, longevity of job(s) (if available). Brief list of major employers in area, opinion of stability of job market, any new industries planned, when? Number of employees (people working), approximate unemployment (by percentage).
Copy of all contracts, site plans, participants, programs, lender(s), building type, working drawings, floor plan and elevation, engineering reports, concurrency, environmental assessment including wetland associated with project.
Ask the City/County Manager and/or building department about the existence and or cost of impact fees and if they exist, then ask them to be waive or paid by the City/County because of the economic development you are going to bring to the area.
For housing, we need to know your suggested or actual building or house/unit size(s) in order to create a cost budget, along with other information already asked. As an example, you should suggest at least four different size/type houses for sale (800 sq. ft.), (1,100 sq. ft) (1,400 sq. ft) (1,800 sq. ft or smaller/larger), and three sizes if apartments.
FOR DEVELOPMENT/BUSINESS/PROJECT LOANS – add the following:
Names, addresses, and contact information of principles involved in transaction. Credit status of each – good/in-between/bad/don’t know – list one of these for each name provided.
Financials on principles with 2 years tax returns, 2-years business tax returns, P & L YTD, the story, purchase and sale agreement, loan profile desired, tax assessment, the story/executive summary, project income/cost statement, sources and uses of funds statement.
FOR RESIDENTIAL LOANS – add the following::
Two years w-2’s, 60-day bank statements, 60 days paystubs, YTD if self-employed. Refinance: Copy of deed, mortgage statement, property insurance documents, and a copy of the last title policy.